- The decisions of the jury are final and cannot be subject to any kind of legal proceedings.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring that they have any necessary permissions to use photographs, images, or other material, in their competition entries.
- By entering the Space Artcompetition you give permission that your entry, may be made available for public access and download on the EAAE website, and used for educational or non-commercial purposes, provided that EAAE and the Space Art program are acknowledged.
- The project has to be submitted using the form on the platform
By entering the Space Art competition the teacher agrees that the names of student and teacher (first names and last names), the name and address of your school, your country, and the title of your project may be listed on the EAAE website and in other information material about the Space Art competition.
- Members of the families of EAAE/UNAWE jury cannot take part in the Catch a Star competition.