Requirements for the participants
- Form a group of a maximum of 4 participants – a leader and at most three school students;
- The leader has to be a teacher, an extracurricular activity organizer etc., but not a student;
- Choose an astronomical object or event, about which you would collect information and prepare a project.
Recommendations for the topics
The projects on topics from the educational program can focus on:
- Lessons-observations (carried out in real time or obtained from a virtual observatory);
- An important part of each project is the creation of a practical activity.
Technical requirements for the projects
- The project that you have developed needs to have a volume equivalent to ten standard typed pages (A4) and it needs to be in PDF format.
- It is highly recommended to have the projects checked for scientific and factual mistakes, and for typographical and punctuation mistakes.