The evaluation and ranking of projects is done by the EAAE Teachers commission on the basis of the following criteria:
- Scientific credibility;
- The style of presentation: clear, accessible presentation of the information;
- Responsible and creative approach to the presentation/solution of a given problem;
- Originality of the idea;
- Long-term retaining of knowledge (quality of the knowledge testing method);
- Adequately used literature;
- Evaluation of the pedagogical approach of the teacher.
The maximum number of points for each criterion is 6.
The committee members should not be leaders or consultants of projects.
The projects are ranked in special grand prize, first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth place.
Projects, in which plagiarism is found, are disqualified and do not participate in the competition.
Certificates for first, second, third, fourthly, fifth, sixth place are given to the awarded participants from each team.